Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To cook lasagna you only need 28 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- Provide of Meat Sauce:.
- Prepare 500 gr of minced meat (beef/chicken/pork-your choice).
- Take 75 gr of green celery – sliced/grated.
- Get 50 gr of carrots – cubed/grated.
- Prepare 50 gr of zucchini-sliced/grated.
- You need 75 gr of onion – sliced/grated.
- You need 250 ml of tomato puree.
- Prepare 50 ml of red wine (optional).
- You need 200 ml of chicken stock / water.
- Use 25 gr of garlic (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take pinch of Dried oregano.
- Take pinch of Dried thyme.
- You need 1-2 pcs of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce:.
- Use 100 gr of Butter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Use 300-400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of Pasta:.
- Use 10-12 pcs of Lasagna.
- Get 1 ltr of boiling water.
- Prepare 50 gr of grated parmesan cheese (garnish).
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Prepare the meat sauce: slice the vegetables, onions..
- Heat a pot with 3 tbsp cooking oil. Add in the onions and garlic. Stir it for 2 minutes until it gives good fragrance..
- Put in the sliced vegetables (celery, carrot, zucchini). Stir it evenly for 3 minutes..
- Put in the minced meat into the mixture. Stir it evenly with the vegetables. Cook it until the meat is well cooked for 5 minutes..
- Add in the red wine if you do use it. Let it evaporate for 5 minutes. (Omit/skip this step if you do not use it).
- Add the tomato puree and chicken stock/water. Mix them well together..
- Add the seasoning: salt, pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme, bay leaf. Let it cook until the sauce thicken. Keep stirring it to avoid the bottom of sauce get burned..
- After it is thickened, keep the sauce aside..
- Prepare a pot with 1 liter boiling water – Cook the lasagna pasta to half cooked in order to ease the baking process later on. The cooked pasta has to be transferred to the cold water to stop the cooking process. Cook 3-4 pieces once in a pot to make us easier to remove the pasta out, because the pasta can stick each other..
- Lay the cooked pasta on the clean kitchen towel so it will not stick each other..
- We are now half way through the cooking process. Let us prepare the bechamel sauce..
- In a small pot or sauce pan, heat/melt the butter, lower the heat and add the 4 tablespoon all purpose flour. Stir it to mix with the butter..
- In a batch, slowly add the milk and mix them well with the whisk. Keep whisking it to avoid the bottom part got burned. Cook it in the medium heat. Add the milk again and keep whisking..
- If the bechamel sauce is too thick, you may add another 50 ml milk and whisk it again..
- Lower the heat, give the sauce taste with salt, pepper, chicken powder and nutmeg powder / grated nutmeg..
- Switch off the heat and keep it aside..
- Assembly time: Get your baking bowl, or any bowl that reheatable in high heat oven. Smear your bowl with butter/margarine..
- Place the cooked pasta in the bottom of the pan, add a laddle of meat sauce on it, a laddle of bechamel sauce, evenly spread out on the pasta..
- A layer is done, keep adding the layer of pasta, meat sauce and bechamel sauce..
- At the last layer of lasagna, spread more bechamel sauce on it and cover it with grated parmesan cheese..
- Place in the lasagna in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes with 175 C to 200 C depends how big your lasagna..
- Remove it your lasagna, becareful it is very hot. Slice it out and enjoy your lasagna..
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.