Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to momo jenkins banana pudding recipe. To cook momo jenkins banana pudding you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding:
- Use 6 of ripe bananas.
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 3 of large eggs, separated.
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- Get 1 packages of vanilla wafers (12 ounce).
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour, salt and 1 1/3 cups of sugar in a heavy sauce pan..
- Beat egg yolks..
- Combine egg yolks and milk, mixing well. Stir into dry ingredients..
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened. Remove from heat..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer 1/3 of wafer in 3 qt baking dish. Slice bananas and layer over wafers. Pour 1/3 of egg and and milk mixture over bananas. Repeat layers twice..
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 table spoon at a time, beating until stiff peak forms..
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla to egg white mixture and beat until blended. This creates the meringue..
- Spread meringue over pudding, sealing edges of dish. Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Momo Jenkins Banana Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.