Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry recipe. You can cook curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Curry:
- Take one bowl put curd add some water and shake it well..
- Then add gram flour, turmeric powder and salt.
- Take pan put some ghee in a medium flame add curry leaves, asofotida, cumin, mustard seeds and green chilli fry it 1 minute..
- Add the solution of better in the pan boil it for 10 minutes and put sugar in it.
- Curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.