Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bacon & Leek soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon & Leek soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon & Leek soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon & leek soup recipe. To cook bacon & leek soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon & Leek soup:
- Take 12 rashers of bacon.
- Use 2 of large leeks.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 clove of or garlic.
- Use of Mushroom (any).
- You need of New potatoes.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Get of Salt & peper.
- Get of EV olive oil.
- Use of Chicken stock.
Steps to make Bacon & Leek soup:
- Heat a pan with olive oil and add the bacon, mushroom, garlic and onions then season. High heat so the bacon gets a good colour on it. Sweet down the onions and mushrooms..
- Once the bacon is brown and the mushrooms, garlic and onions have reduced add the leeks. (Make sure you wash them before adding to remove any small bits of dirt). While you’re doing that heat up the stock and bring it to the boil then leave to simmer..
- The leeks will release lots of water as they sweet down so after about 10 minutes lift off the pan lid and cook on a high heat to reduce the water. Also add the paprika and additional salt and petter at this point to help reduce the liquid and add flavour. 👍👌.
- Once reduced add the potatoes and lightly season again. Then add the stock – only add enough to cover the potatoes. Put on the lid and cook for 20 mins on a medium to high heat..
- Lift the lid and smell all the amazing flavour!! Put the lid back on and take the pot off the heat then let it rest of 20 mins. Pour a portion to a blender and add fresh rosemary then blitz to a fine creamy soup. Then simply pour into a bowl and finish with some fresh coriander and enjoy. 😋👍.
If you find this Bacon & Leek soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.