Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meaty Lasagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meaty Lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meaty Lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty lasagne recipe. To make meaty lasagne you only need 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meaty Lasagne:
- Prepare 2 pounds (0.907 kg) of lean ground beef.
- Take 2 teaspoons of dried basil leaves.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1.47 kg of marinara sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 1 box of lasagna noodles (I use flat no boil Barrilla noodles).
- You need 450 g of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- Get 225 g of Provolone cheese, sliced.
- Provide 225 of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Take 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Meaty Lasagne:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- In a large pot, brown the beef in one large piece until it is browned on the bottom, 2-3 minutes, breaking apart the beef into slightly larger chunks..
- Cook until the beef is browned and add in the basil, oregano, 2 teaspoons Kosher salt, crushed red pepper flakes and fennel seeds..
- Stir until you start to smell the fennel seeds starting to toast then drain the fat and add in the marinara sauce..
- In your ricotta container if you have space add the egg and 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and mix well..
- Add your no boil noodles to the meat sauce (we are not looking to cook them, just coat them in the sauce to ensure they don't get dry in the oven)..
- Put 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan (I use one with straight sides for easy assembly and for added height. If you are using a glass baking pan with curved sides it may not be large enough to fit this quantity of food)..
- Add the dried no boil noodles in an even layer, for me it was 5 noodles per layer, four across and one broken in half lengthwise to go down the side of the pan..
- Add 1/3 the provolone slices, another 1 1/2 cups of the meat sauce, 1/4 of the mozzarella, 1/4 of the parmesan and 1/3 of the ricotta in spoonfuls dotting across the pan..
- Repeat with the same noodle/cheese/meat sauce process..
- Finally, add a top layer of lasagna noodles and cover with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella. Cover with foil..
- Bake for 40 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional ten minutes to brown the cheese..
- Let cool for 20-25 minutes before serving..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Pre cook.
- Pre oven.
If you find this Meaty Lasagne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.