Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing recipe. You can have banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Get 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- You need 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- You need 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- Get 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Steps to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.