Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Fussili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fussili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fussili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fussili recipe. To cook baked fussili you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fussili:
- Use 1 kg of fossili pasta.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 5 of hand full spinach.
- Use 3 cup of cubed ham.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- Take 1 of grated parmesan and cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of cheese sauce.
Steps to make Baked Fussili:
- Cook pasta in a salted boiling water with drops of olive oil..
- Once cooked, drain water and set aside. Make sure pasta is covered to keep it moist..
- Heat olive oil and then sauté onions. Add ham, mushroom and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cheese sauce. Stair to combine all the ingredients..
- Layer cooked pasta in your casserole dish, followed by spinach, ham and mushroom sauce. Repeat step 5 until pasta and sauce are all added. Top it with grated parmesan and cheddar..
- Bake until the topping is golden brown. Serve it with green salad of your choice..
If you find this Baked Fussili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.