Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my sausage & tomato beans pasta recipe. You can have my sausage & tomato beans pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- You need 2 of Cooked pork n beef Sausages.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pasta cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of Baked Beans in tomatoe sauce.
- You need 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 100 g of Mozzarella soft Cheese.
- Take 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Steps to make My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta:
- While the sausage, pasta and beans are cooking slice the mozzarella cheese.
- When all is cooked. Slice the sausage into thin slices.
- When the pasta is cooked drain and add the beans to it and stir.
- Then add the sausage and add to the heat to warm up.
- Add the mozzarella to the pan with the mix..
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Return to the heat and bring to the boil slowly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
If you find this My Sausage & Tomato Beans Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.