Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spaghetti recipe. To make baked spaghetti you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Spaghetti:
- Use of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- Get 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of pasta sauce.
- Get 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- You need of Oregano.
- Take of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- Get of Basil.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti:
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..
If you find this Baked Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.