Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can cook italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Wedding Soup:
- You need 1 of small sliced onion.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- Take 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- Prepare 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Take 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- Take 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.