Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for How to Cook Medium Rare Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect How to Cook Medium Rare Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to Cook Medium Rare Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to cook medium rare steak recipe. To make how to cook medium rare steak you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook How to Cook Medium Rare Steak:
- Take of Beef steak meat.
- Provide of Salt (or Krazy Salt).
- Use of Black pepper.
- Take of Red wine (or sake).
- Provide of Beef tallow.
- Prepare of Red Wine Sauce.
- Use of Red wine left in the frying pan.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of Soy sauce, mirin.
- Take of Butter.
Instructions to make How to Cook Medium Rare Steak:
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and let sit 20 minutes to bring it to room temperature..
- Cut off the fat from both sides of the meat. Season both sides with salt and pepper..
- Put the beef tallow into the frying pan, turn the heat to high to melt it and cook it until it smokes..
- Put in the meat and pan-fry for 1.5 – 2 minutes. When the juices begin to seep out around the edges, flip it over..
- Pour in the red wine (or sake) right away to flambé. Once the flames from the frying pan have died off, quickly place the meat on a cutting board..
- After leaving it alone for 3 minutes, cut it into bite-sized pieces. Arrange it on a plate and it's done..
- Make the red wine sauce. Add water and mirin to the red wine remaining in the frying pan. Let it boil for about 30 seconds..
- Turn off the heat and add soy sauce and butter. Stir until the butter melts. Pour it over the steak and enjoy..
If you find this How to Cook Medium Rare Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.