Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Chili Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chili Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chili stew recipe. You can have green chili stew using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chili Stew:
- Use of Beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lard.
- Provide 1 pound of beef I used sirloin.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need of Chili.
- Use 2 cups of chopped New Mexico green chilis.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of diced potatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Get of Optional 19th-20th century invention.
- Take To taste of sour cream.
Instructions to make Green Chili Stew:
- Chop the onion and peppers. Remove the seeds and rib..
- Slice the beef into cubes. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat the lard dredge the beef through the flour. Sear the meat. Move to a pot..
- The seared meat. Now use the leftover lard to sauté the onion..
- Add everything to the beef and simmer covered for at least an hour. Stir occasionally because the flour will thicken somewhat and cause it to stick and scorch the pot, or worse yet to burn..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
- Tip: if you ever have peppers too hot, you can soak the cut peppers with seeds removed, in one part vinegar and two parts water for an hour and drain. Repeat again if still too hot. I used apple cider vinegar to soak mine. Also no matter how much you trust the folks at the farmers market about how hot the peppers are use gloves when handling peppers. My hands are still burning the next day. Well that's all folks for now..
If you find this Green Chili Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.