Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding recipe. You can cook banana pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding:
- You need 40 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 625 ml of whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- Get 300 gr of – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- Take 2 of large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 3 of large bananas, slices.
- Get 48 of vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- Prepare 4 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..
If you find this Banana Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.