Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicago Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicago Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicago Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicago baked beans recipe. You can have chicago baked beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicago Baked Beans:
- Prepare 4-16 oz of Van Camps Pork and Beans.
- Provide 1 lb of bacon cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Take 1 of green pepper chopped 1/2 inch square.
- Use 1 of onion chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- You need 8 of Vienna hot dogs 1/2 inch slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of Valentina Mexican Salsa Picante Hot Sauce.
Instructions to make Chicago Baked Beans:
- Drain beans in strainer but don't rinse. Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and hot sauce to crockpot..
- In a large nonstick skillet brown bacon and set aside. Just leave enough grease in the pan to brown hot dogs on medium-low heat for 5 minutes and take out hot dogs add to crockpot..
- Next, add onions to the pans and cook for 3 minutes then add pepper to the pan with the onions and cook for another 5 minutes..
- To finish it off add hot dogs and crumbled bacon. Mix all the ingredients together. Cook on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicago Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.