Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rick's Hot Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rick's Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rick's Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rick's hot wings recipe. You can have rick's hot wings using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rick's Hot Wings:
- Use 1 packages of Chicken wings.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 pints of Hot Wing Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Margarine.
Instructions to make Rick's Hot Wings:
- Separate wings and wash with cold water and place in bowl. Using sharp boning knife cut wings at joints to make two peices and place in another bowl..
- Once completed, wash bowl. Using clean bowl, then add 3/4 of bottle of hot wing sauce. Add 1/2 cup of melted margarine into sauce and mix well..
- In another bowl add 2 cups of flour. Begin 3/4 cup of vegetable oil in deep skillet on medium heat..
- Remove several peices of wings and place into hot sauce. Next, one by one, remove wings from sauce and roll in bowl of flour add then add to preheated oil..
- Fry wings until lightly golden turning twice. One by one remove and place on sprayed flat pan. Do all chicken wings in this way until all wing parts are completed. With golden wing parts on pan, dribble remaining hot sauce plus 1/4 sauce from bottle onto wings..
- With oven preheated to 350°F, place wings into oven on top rack. Bake for 20 minutes and turn and bake for 10 minutes more. Change oven to broil for enough time to bring to desired texture..
- Remove from oven, serve with chilled blue cheese or ranch dressing or dressing of your choice..
If you find this Rick's Hot Wings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.