Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ratatouille recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ratatouille recipe. To make ratatouille you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ratatouille:
- Use 1-1 each of Green and yellow Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spaghetti cooked as per instruction on packet.
- Use 8 of Tomatoes.
- You need 10-12 of Garlic crushed.
- Use 2 of Onions chopped.
- Take 15-20 of Fresh basil leaves torn with hand.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Corn kernels boiled.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil powder.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Take of other ingredients.
- Use of Oil for stir fry.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Pepper as per taste.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Ratatouille:
- Slice the zucchini in roundels and stir fry with bhi little oil and salt and pepper. keep aside.
- Blanch the tomatoes in hot water. Remove the skin and once cool, grind the tomatoes.
- Take oil add crushed garlic and chopped onions.
- Add the balanced tomato puree.
- Add salt and pepper and add the herbs.
- Add the fresh hand torn basil leaves.
- Add the cooked spaghetti.
- Add the boiled corn kernels.
- Take a baking dish add our spaghetti sauce and add the cheese.
- Arrange the zucchini on top. Alternate with each colour slice.
- Sprinkle some more herbs and bake at 180 The Celsius preheated oven for 10 to 12 mins.
If you find this Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.