Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi aloo curry recipe. You can cook methi aloo curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Aloo Curry:
- Take 4 cups of chopped meti leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of potatoes cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Methi Aloo Curry:
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.Add cumin seeds and chopped garlic.Fry till golden,add chopped ginger.Saute..
- Add potato cubes,add salt.Cover and fry on low flame till golden and almost 50%done..
- Add choppwd methi leaves and coriander leaves.Add chopped green chillies. Mix..
- Add 1/4 water,cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.Mix well..
- Stir and cook on low flame till oil separates.Add cumin powder.Mix..
- Dish out in a serving dish.Garnish with chilli flakes.Methi aloo is ready to serve.Serve with roti/puris..
If you find this Methi Aloo Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.