Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy low-calorie and fat-reduced mapo tofu recipe. To make easy low-calorie and fat-reduced mapo tofu you need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu:
- Prepare 80 of to 100 grams Ground pork.
- Use 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek (the green part too).
- You need 1 of to 3 teaspoons ● Doubanjiang.
- Take 1 of heaped tablespoon ● Tianmianjiang.
- Use 2/3 tsp of ● Douchi (or substitute tianmianjiang).
- You need 1 dash of ● Pepper.
- Prepare of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ○ Sake (use shaoxing wine if possible).
- Get 1 tsp of ○ Chicken bone soup stock granules.
- Use 1 of to 2 teaspoons ○ Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○ Umami seasoning (Ajinomoto, etc.).
- You need 180 ml of ○ Water.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko dissolved in an equal amount of water.
- You need of Optional additions:.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 dash of Sichuan or Szechuan pepper (hua jiao, or use sansho pepper).
Steps to make Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu:
- Make narrow cuts in the leek about halfway through. Make cuts halfway through on the other side too..
- Chop it up after making the cuts and you'll end up with very finely minced leek. With this method, the cut end of the leek doesn't spread out so it's really easy to chop..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. chop up the douchijiang too..
- Combine the ○ ingredients and mix well. Cut the tofu into cubes, and drain in a sieve..
- Put the ground pork, garlic, ginger and ● flavoring ingredients in a frying pan and mix together. Adjust the amount of doubanjiang (spiciness) to taste!.
- When the mixture looks like this, turn on the heat..
- After a while, the fat will come out of the pork. Just use that fat to stir fry the pork until it's crumbly..
- Add half the leek and keep stir frying..
- Add the combined flavoring ingredients from Step 4. When it comes to a boil, add the tofu..
- Add the rest of the leek (including the green parts), and adjust the seasoning. Adjust the saltiness with soy sauce, and if you want some sweetness add some sugar (not listed in the ingredient list)!.
- When the tofu has warmed through, thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water. Don't add it all at once; add it little by little while observing how thick the sauce is getting..
- If you mix it with a spatula the tofu will fall apart, so shake the frying pan around to mix it up. Optionally add some sesame oil and sansho pepper to finish to make it nicely fragrant..
- Healthy Chinese: Small shrimp stir fried with chili-mayonnaise – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147099-low-calorie-shrimp-stir-fry-in-chili-mayo-sauce.
- Heathly Chinese: Sweet and sour pork -.
- Healthy Chinese: Chinjao Rosu (Chinese pepper steak) – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.
If you find this Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.