Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy hot wings recipe. You can have healthy hot wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Hot Wings:
- Provide 10 of Whole Chicken Wings (Upper Arm, Forearm, and Hand).
- Use 1 of as needed Cooking Spray.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper (or Ground Red Pepper).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Hot Wings:
- Boil chicken wings in large pot until cooked..
- Carefully remove skin and cut wings into hands, forearms, and upper arms. Discard hands and skin. Use a sharp knife and be careful when removing skin so that you don't lose any meat..
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetable oil and seasonings. Toss chicken in mixture ensuring that all sides of chicken are coated..
- Apply cooking spray to a baking pan and align chicken pieces evenly on the pan. Bake chicken for 10 minutes at 350°F..
- Yields 4 servings. For spicier wings, add more cayenne pepper..
If you find this Healthy Hot Wings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.