Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Confit Byaldi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Confit Byaldi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to confit byaldi recipe. To make confit byaldi you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Confit Byaldi:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Take 1 of squash.
- Provide 1 of eggplant.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use 6 of black olives.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of herbs (parsley/basil/oregano/thyme…).
Steps to make Confit Byaldi:
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add chopped onions. Cook for a few minutes, then add a pinch of salt and the garlic (pressed or chopped). After simmering for 10 more minutes, add some fresh herbs (chopped) and the canned tomatoes (all of the can, together with the juice). Cook for a few more minutes then transfer to the bottom of your baking dish..
- Cut the zucchini, squash and eggplant into very thin slices (you can use a mandoline slicer). Place a zucchini slice in the middle, then cover it with a squash slice, and then with an eggplant slice on top of that. Repeat the process until you’ve created a spiral design in one long strand around the entire baking dish..
- Heat the oven to 250F degrees (120C). In the meantime, chop a fresh tomato and sprinkle it on top. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 2 hours. Then remove the foil, increase the heat to 400F (200C) and bake for about 30 minutes more..
- Sprinkle with chopped olives and some more fresh herbs..
If you find this Confit Byaldi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.