Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup with penne pasta recipe. You can have italian wedding soup with penne pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- You need 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Get 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- Use 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- Get 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- Provide 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.