Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot wings baked recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot wings baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot wings baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot wings baked recipe. To make hot wings baked you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot wings baked:
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Hot sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Margarine.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Chicken wings.
Instructions to make Hot wings baked:
- fill a large pot halfway with water, add the chicken wings, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and salt.
- bring water mixture and wings to boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
- transfer wings to a oven safe sheet coated with cooking spray baked wings on broil for 15 minutes on each side.
- while waiting for the wings combine a hot sauce in margarine in a microwave safe container and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted.
- when the wings are done shake them up in the sauce.
If you find this Hot wings baked recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.