Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Orzo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Orzo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked orzo pasta recipe. To cook baked orzo pasta you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Orzo Pasta:
- Take 2 cups of uncooked orzo pasta.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of butter.
- Provide of For the meat sauce.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken breast.
- Provide 5 slices of Chicken ham cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 of big carrot cut into small cubes.
- Provide 2 stalks of cellery cut into small cubes.
- Use 5 pcs of Button mushroom, cut into small cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of big yellow onion, diced.
- Use 1 packet of cooking cream.
- You need 1 packet of chicken stock (200ml).
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of plain flour and 1 big egg.
- Get of For cheese topping.
- Use 500 gr of pizza plus cheese.
- Get of Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Baked Orzo Pasta:
- Cook the orzo pasta as per package instruction. Not too soft please. Season with garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Add 1.5 tbsp of butter. Set aside..
- Cut chicken breast into bite size, marinate with 1 tsp of salt and black pepper for 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil or butter in a pan, saute the garlic and minced onion until fragrant. Add the chicken, cook until no longer pink, add carrot and celery, cook until softened. Lastly add mushroom. Once the vegatables are cooked, add in a package of cooking cream and chicken stock. Gentle simmer for few minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix in a tablespoon of plain flour, and continue cooking until the sauce is thicken slightly..
- Off the heat, let it coola bit and then add one egg. Mix well. Add in the cooked orzo pasta. Mix well and transfer the pasta and sauce to the baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese, cheese and more cheese.
- Baked 190 degree celcius for 15-20 minutes until the cheese melts.
If you find this Baked Orzo Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.