Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe. To cook sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice:
- Prepare 300 g of beef steak.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 3/4 cups of sweet chili sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1/2 tsp of 5 spice seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice:
- Cut steak into strips, season with salt and pepper to taste. Coat steaks with cornstarch making sure that all pieces are coated on all sides..
- Cook rice according to package instructions..
- Cut peppers into cubes and saute in a bit of oil, crushed garlic and 5 spice blend. Medium to high heat for approximately 5 minutes..
- Add chili sauce, soya sauce, honey and sesame oil into a wok heat on low heat until blended and thickened slightly. During this time fry steak in batches in oil heated to 350f until desired cooking style (medium- medium/well – well). Add cooked steak to wok and toss with sauce and sesame seeds..
If you find this Sesame beef with 5 spice peppers and rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.