Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Haddock Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock pasta bake recipe. To cook haddock pasta bake you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Use 150 g of gluten free pasta.
- You need 1 of large slice of haddock.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Get 150 g of cubed smoked bacon.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 150 ml of dairy free cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dill.
- Prepare of large handful of dairy free cheese grated.
Steps to make Haddock Pasta Bake:
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the packet Microwave the fish for 2 minutes, remove the skin and flake the fish Place a shallow pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the dairy free cream and fish Simmer for a couple of minutes Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in the dill and three quarters of the grated cheese Stir until the cheese has melted then mix in the pasta.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with the rest of the cheese Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 oC.
If you find this Haddock Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.