Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven fried hot wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven fried hot wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven fried hot wings recipe. To make oven fried hot wings you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven fried hot wings:
- Get 1 packages of chicken wings (fresh, not frozen).
- Get 2 tbsp of Canola or veg oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to season.
- Take 1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
Steps to make Oven fried hot wings:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix wings, oil, 2tbsp hot sauce, salt and pepper, toss until chicken is coated..
- put flour in a zip lock bag, add wings, shake to coat..
- line sheet pan with aluminum foil and coat well with cooking spray with canola oil..
- add wings to pan and spray the wings with the cooking spray..
- Bake 30 minutes, then flip and cook another 10 minutes..
- add franks red hot sauce to a large bowl. add wings and toss to coat..
- If you want the wings hotter, add more sauce..
If you find this Oven fried hot wings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.