Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Upside Down Ratatouille recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Upside Down Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside Down Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down ratatouille recipe. You can cook upside down ratatouille using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Upside Down Ratatouille:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 6 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- You need 6 of brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide of White Sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried herbs.
Instructions to make Upside Down Ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Cover bottom of oven dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Cut potatoes, carrots and brussels in thin slices..
- Arrange the vegetables slices and onion in alternating pattern..
- Replace vegetables with any veggies in your fridge or cupboard..
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil..
- Spoon tomatoes over vegetables and sprinkle with garlic, salt and peper..
- Make a white sauce: melt butter in a pot over medium heat..
- Whisk in flour until smooth..
- Whisk in milk 1/2 cup at a time till thickening..
- Cook and stir constantly for 3 minutes till thick white sauce..
- Season white sauce with salt and herbs..
- Pour white sauce over vegetables..
- Cover with baking paper and bake for 50-60 minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Be careful of the steam under the baking paper when you take it out of the oven..
- Serve hot as a main dish (serves 4) or as a side (serves 8)..
- Note: use carrot cuttings to grow your own! Place in container filled with water in sunny spot inside and replace water every day. Plant in soil in a pot or vegetable garden. Be patient, takes about 2 weeks..
If you find this Upside Down Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.