Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked pork meatball pasta bake recipe. You can cook slow cooked pork meatball pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake:
- Take 260 g of sausage meat (approx. 4 thick good quality sausages).
- Take 15 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Take 130 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of medium pepper.
- Use 15 g of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Use 1 of medium celery.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium courgette.
- Get 125 g of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- Take 40 g of mature cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake:
- Boil a kettle. To a jug add 350ml boiled water. The dried porcini mushrooms, the chicken stock cube and the soy sauce. Mix well and put to one side..
- To a bowl and the sausage meat, fennel seeds, the ginger (peeled first) and half of the courgette (no need to peel) both grated. Mix well and separate into 4 big and juicy meatballs. Put to one side..
- Peel and grate the garlic. Grate the remaining courgette(no need to peel), roughly chop the pepper and cherry tomatoes and dice the celery. Add all of the vegetables to a slow cooker..
- Top the vegetables with the meatballs and pour over the stock you made first (avoid tipping in any of the mushrooms)..
- Place on the lid and cook on low for 7 hours..
- Pre heat an oven to 180°C.
- Once the meatballs have cooked for 7 hours. Very gently remove them and add the pasta. Give everything a good stir and then gently return the meatballs for another 15mins with the lid on..
- Gently remove the meatballs and add the pasta and the sauce to an oven proof dish. Top with the meatballs and grate over the cheese..
- Place in the oven for 20-25mins or until the cheese is fully melted and the meatballs are browned..
If you find this Slow cooked Pork Meatball Pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.