Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Hot Wings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hot wings recipe. You can have baked hot wings using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Hot Wings:
- You need 20 of Chicken Wings.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder. (If you like more kick, use 1 or 1 1/4 tsp).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 8 oz of Hot Sauce (Frank's).
- Provide 2/3 can of Tomato Soup.
- Provide 1 stick of Butter.
Steps to make Baked Hot Wings:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F..
- Cut wings, throw away the tips..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix cayenne powder, chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, hot sauce, and tomato soup in with the melted butter..
- Marinade the chicken wings in a bag for at least 2 hours..
- Place foil onto a baking sheet (makes cleaning much easier) then spray with cooking oil..
- Place wings on baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes..
If you find this Baked Hot Wings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.