Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy bacon and butternut squash pasta bake recipe. To cook cheesy bacon and butternut squash pasta bake you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake:
- Provide 700 g of butternut squash, diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 300 g of dried pasta – fusilli, macaroni, congliche, bowties etc.
- Get 150 g of grated mature cheddar.
- Take 50 g of cream cheese.
- Use of some reserved pasta water.
- Get 6 rashers of streaky bacon.
- Use to taste of black pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a roasting tin with foil.
- Spread out the squash, drizzle with the oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender.
- Before the squash finishes roasting, cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- Fry the bacon and garlic until crispy.
- Put the squash in a blender with the grated cheese (keep a handful back for topping) and the cream cheese.
- Puree with enough of the reserved pasta water to make a smooth sauce.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
- Drain the pasta then pour the squash sauce over it and gently mix to coat.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven (same temperature) until the cheese melts on top, then serve with salad or green vegetables..
If you find this Cheesy Bacon and Butternut Squash Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.