Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked whole snapper recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked whole snapper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked whole snapper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whole snapper recipe. To cook baked whole snapper you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked whole snapper:
- Provide 1.8 kg of whole snapper, cleaned.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Get 4 cm of piece fresh ginger, peeled, and finley chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of rice wine.
- Get 2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Use 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of long red chilli, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of /2 cup fresh coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Baked whole snapper:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with sides with foil, then baking paper..
- Wash fish under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Place on prepared tray..
- Sprinkle garlic and ginger over fish. Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine and oil in a jug. Pour over fish. Cover tray tightly with foil. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until fish fakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a warmed serving platter. Sprinkle with onion, chilli and coriander sprigs..
- Serve with hot rice, or frencfries, and I like served with monggo sambal..
If you find this Baked whole snapper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.