Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chilli chicken & bacon pasta bake with melted cheese ?💋 recipe. To make my chilli chicken & bacon pasta bake with melted cheese ?💋 you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋:
- Use of Enough Pasta for 4 persons.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast chopped up.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon not too salty, cut up into bite size pieces.
- Use 1/2 Pint of Cheese Sauce or make your own.
- Use 2 tbls of Sriacha sauce.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 of thick slices of Aubergine chopped.
- Provide 1 of Red Sweet Pepper diced.
- Provide 1 Cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Chilli peppers diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Cracked peppercorns.
Steps to make My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋:
- Boil the Pasta until cooked. Brown the chopped chicken in a non stick pan add the chopped bacon just cook to colour them about 5 minutes on medium heat. Then take out of the pan and set aside..
- Next make the cheese sauce or use ready made out of a pack. Add the Sriracha..
- In the same pan that the chicken and bacon were in add the chopped onions fry until opaque in colour then add the diced Chillies fry for 30 seconds. Take off and add to the chicken and Bacon. Also mix in red sweet Bell pepper and aubergine mix all together..
- Aubergine and sweet pepper.
- Next mix all the chicken, bacon, and veg all together then in a oven dish then pour over the sauce lift in places so as the cheese sauce runs right through..
- Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 Minutes. Lift it out and add the grated cheese all over the Top then add back in the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Take out the oven add the black peppercorns on top and serve hot..
If you find this My Chilli Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake with Melted Cheese ?💋 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.