Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chef Thomas Ratatouille recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chef Thomas Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chef Thomas Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chef thomas ratatouille recipe. You can have chef thomas ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Thomas Ratatouille:
- Get 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash.
- Take 1 of eggplant.
- Provide 2 of good sized tomatoes.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 of White or yellow onion.
- Provide 1 of green or red bell pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Fresh rosemary and thyme to taste.
- Provide 1 of Salt and black pepper a generous amount.
Steps to make Chef Thomas Ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend tomatoes and garlic to make a tomato sauce and pour into an oval baking dish.
- Finely chop your onion and add to the sauce… Salt and pepper generously.
- Thinly slice your vegetables… With your bell pepper cut off both ends and remove the core making a tube and then slice… note: this takes a very sharp knife.
- Arrange your slices in alternating order for example… Zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant and so on ….
- Place this arrangement in your oval baking dish starting from the outside working your way to the inside … Once this is done sprinkle your olive oil and herbs on top along with your slices of bell pepper… You can also incorporate your bell peppers slices in the arrangement of vegetables.
- Cover this dish with parchment paper or a lid I used the one that came with the baking dish…. And bake 35 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not limp you still want something to bite into.
- Bon appetite… I hope you enjoy it.
If you find this Chef Thomas Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.