Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ratatouille recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ratatouille recipe. You can have ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ratatouille:
- Take 1 of Japanese eggplant.
- Provide 1 of Yellow squash.
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves (minced).
- Get 5 of Sprigs Thyme.
- Take 4 Tbs of Olive oil.
- Get 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Water.
Instructions to make Ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- In an iron skillet, spread the tomato paste and add onion and garlic. Then add 1/2 cup of water and mix..
- Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the tomato mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice the eggplant, squash, zucchini, and tomatoes thinly (about 1/4 inch)..
- Season the sliced vegetables with salt and pepper..
- Start to layer the slices, starting at the outer edge and moving inwards in a spiral. Layer in a pattern..
- When done layering, drizzle with the rest of the olive oil and sprinkle with Thyme..
- Cover with parchment paper cut so that it fits inside the skillet..
- Place into oven and bake for 45 minutes. Will be very hot when done so be careful. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.