Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chinese hot and sour soup recipe. To cook mike's chinese hot and sour soup you need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Take of ● For The Hot & Sour Soup.
- Provide 5 Cups of Chicken Or Beef Stock.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Precooked Shreaded Chicken, Beef Or Pork [packed].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [drained – thin sliced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [drained – minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shiitake Mushrooms [small chop – or, white & brown].
- Provide 6 oz of Firm Tofu [1/2" chop].
- You need 2 tsp of Fine Minced Fresh Ginger.
- Take 1 of [or 2 – your call] LG Eggs [beaten].
- Get 2 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha Chile Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Thickener.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn Starch + 2 tbs Water [more if you want her more viscous].
- Use of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need as needed of Fresh Chives [minced].
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need as needed of Thai Chilies [fine minced – optional].
- Prepare as needed of Crispy Chow Mein Noodles.
- Get as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need as needed of Chile Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Options.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Dried Roasted Nori [aka dried seaweed – rough chopped].
Steps to make Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Chop your veggies. Heat everything in the Hot & Sour Soup section for 20 minutes. Stir regularly. At 20 minutes in, add your whisked egg[s] and stir constantly until eggs are fully cooked. Then, while soup is at a steady simmer, add your corn starch and water mixture slowly. She'll thicken up quickly as she bubbles away. Add more corn starch and water if you'd like her a bit thicker. ● P.S., this is the actual color of soup below. The kiddos somehow ended up taking darker faced photos upon down lighting with the other pictures..
- Brown, white, oyster or Shiitake mushrooms really do make this dish! Your choice! Just dice!.
- For The Sides & Garnishments. Thai Chilies, fresh Cilantro leaves and chopped Chives..
- Dried Roasted Nori. To taste. Definitely consider this addition!.
- Fresh crunchy Chow Mein Noodles are always a must atop this flavorful dish!.
- Top view..
- Serve Hot & Sour Soup with the fresh garnishments listed. Especially the fresh Cilantro. It really does make the dish! Serve soup piping hot with fresh, crunchy Chow Mein Noodles and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.