Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hot wings recipe. To make baked hot wings you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Hot Wings:
- Get 20 of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder. (If you like more kick, use 1 or 1 1/4 tsp).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 8 oz of Hot Sauce (Frank's).
- Prepare 2/3 can of Tomato Soup.
- Get 1 stick of Butter.
Instructions to make Baked Hot Wings:
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F..
- Cut wings, throw away the tips..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix cayenne powder, chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, hot sauce, and tomato soup in with the melted butter..
- Marinade the chicken wings in a bag for at least 2 hours..
- Place foil onto a baking sheet (makes cleaning much easier) then spray with cooking oil..
- Place wings on baking sheet, bake for 45 minutes..
If you find this Baked Hot Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.