Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole recipe. To cook creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- You need 3 C of shredded chicken.
- Provide 1 C of ratatouille.
- Take 3 C of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 C of chicken stock.
- Use 1/4 C of grated parmigiano reggiano.
- Get 2 T of herbes de provence.
- Take 1 C of french fried onions.
- Take 1/2 C of champagne vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt & peppercorn melange.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- Place shredded chicken and ratatouille in casserole dish. Mix together..
- Add cream soup, chicken stock, vinegar, and seasonings..
- Top with french fried onions and sprinkle with cheese..
- Spray aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover casserole..
- Bake for approximately one hour or until chicken is thoroughly reheated, casserole is bubbling, and onions are crispy. Remove cover during last 15 minutes..
- If onions are not crispy but casserole is ready to eat, place under broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute to crisp onions..
- Variations; Raw chicken breast or boneless-skinless thighs, vegetable stock, champagne, white vinegar, white wine, white wine vinegar, white pepper, sage, thyme, oregano, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, pancetta, shallots, cheddar, swiss, provolone, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, parmesean, romano, sour cream, creme fraiche, leeks, lemon zest, butter, capers, celery, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, mustard, goat cheese, chili powder, Italian seasoning, celery seed, chervil, fines herbes, cream, asparagus, broccoli, dill.
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.