Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 recipe. To cook matcha mochi cookie🍪🥰 you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Use of Cookie.
- Provide 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 20 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of dark brown sugar.
- Use 80 g of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 g of baking soda.
- Take 1 g of salt.
- Use 1/2 of egg.
- Take of Mochi.
- Get 40 g of glutinous rice powder.
- Take 15 g of corn starch.
- Take 8 g of white sugar.
- You need 60 ml of milk.
- You need 20 ml of water.
Instructions to make Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰:
- Mochi dough : Mix the glutinous rice flour, milk, corn starch and sugar together in non-metal bowl (microwaveable bowl) until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Half cover the bowl with a cling film, and heat it up at 800W for 2 min in the microwave oven.
- Spoon the mochi out from the bowl with a metal spoon (to prevent sticking). Wrap it in a cling film, let it set aside.
- Cookie : Heat butter on a pan in low heat until it turns light brown, stir occasionally. Then leave it to cool in room temperature for 5 mins.
- Gently blend the dark brown sugar and white sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat the egg and blend it to the butter mixture, then add salt and baking powder, stir to mix.
- Add the sifted flour and matcha powder into the mixture, mix it gently until it is fully incorporated.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Roll the cookie dough & mochi into 5 individual balls each.
- Flatten the cookie dough on your palm then sit the mochi in the middle.
- Knead the dough opening until the mochi is secured in the middle and cannot be seen.
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkle salt on top, then let the cookies bake for 11 min.
- Enjoy the cookies when they are freshly baked🥰.
If you find this Matcha Mochi Cookie🍪🥰 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.