Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted vegetable ratatouille recipe. To make roasted vegetable ratatouille you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Provide 6 of medium carrots, small diced.
- Get 2 of golden beets, small diced.
- Provide 1 pkg of shittaki mushrooms, cut into quarters.
- Provide 1 of eggplant, small diced.
- Use 1 of onion, small diced.
- Provide 8 of tomatoes, seeded and small diced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of + 1/2 cup to drizzle vegetables.
- Get 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried thymes.
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Prep all the vegetables by washing and dicing. Keeping separate..
- Get 2 baking sheet pans. On 1 place the light colored veggies. On the 2nd one place carrots and beets. Do not put tomatoes on the baking sheets. Place the vegetables so they are separated on the sheets..
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and cook until all are soft and start to get golden..
- While the veggies are baking. Get a large skillet and add in the 2 Tbsp olive oil and butter and diced tomatoes and the thyme, Cook on medium low heat until cooked..
- Remove the vegetables from oven. Add them all to the skillet with the tomatoes. Gently stir together. Adjust seasoning. Enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Vegetable Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.