Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked red snapper with lemon and tomato recipe. You can cook baked red snapper with lemon and tomato using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato:
- Take 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 large of chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of red snapper.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of shallot.
Instructions to make Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato:
- Wash the fish, remove gills and gut. Dry it properly with kitchen towel.
- Rub salt and pepper all over the fish.
- Dice the tomato, onion and chilli pepper, you can removed chilli pepper if you can't tolerate hot food..
- Stuff the ingredient inside the fish cavity. Also make a slice cut over the body of the fish and then run the tomato juice and onion over it..
- Then sear the fish over melted butter just to make the skin crispy..
- After the skin is crispy, put the fish on a baking tray. Glaze the pan use to sear the fish with water or stock. Add garlic and Shallot. Then pour it on top of the fish..
- Put sliced lemon on top of the fish and also squeezed half of the lemon juice all over the fish..
- Baked under 250 Celsius for 20 minutes and it's ready to be served..
If you find this Baked red snapper with lemon and tomato recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.