Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheddar soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cups of cream 18%.
- Provide 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Use 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- In large pot melt butter over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft and translucent. Add flour and continue to stir for about five minutes..
- Slowly mix in chicken broth until fully incorporated. Add cream stirring constantly. Carefully bring to the boil. You must watch the pot because this will boil quickly. Once it comes to the boil, reduce the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly..
- Now your soup base should be slightly thickened. If too thick add either more broth or cream depending on your taste. Add broccoli, shredded carrot and garlic, allow to simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until veggies are soft..
- Using a hand blender, carefully blend up the soup until desired texture/ consistency. Slowly add the two cups of cheese, constantly stirring. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and soup is heating through. Server and garnish with remaking cheese..
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.