Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken parmesan recipe. You can have baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Provide 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Take 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Get of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.