Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash with pesto and chicken recipe. You can cook spaghetti squash with pesto and chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken:
- Get of Spaghetti Squash.
- Use 1 of medium Spaghetti Squash.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 lb of Cooked cubed chicken.
- Take 1 of medium Red pepper sliced.
- Take 4 tbsp of Pesto sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pesto paste.
- You need 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper to taste.
- Use 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken:
- Cut squash in half. Clean the seeds from the center. Brush with olive oil, salt and pepper slightly. Place on foil lined cookie sheet. Skin side up. Bake 50-60 min @ 350°F..
- Cut chicken into stips, season with salt and pepper, cook on stove top till done. (15 min). Cut into cubes when done..
- Cut red pepper into strips and saute untill done – tender..
- When squash is done shred with fork and scoop from shell into baking pan. (9 x 9 or 9×13)..
- Mix the Pesto sauce and pesto paste together. (I used the Market Side Cooking sauce – Basil pesto and Gourment Garden Basil paste in the fresh vegtable section from Wal-Mart) Add to the squash in baking pan. Add the chicken and red pepper to the squash. Mix all together. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake @ 350 for 30 min. Cool 5 min – Enjoy!.
If you find this Spaghetti Squash with pesto and chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.