Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ratatouille with Bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille with bacon recipe. You can have baked ratatouille with bacon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille with Bacon:
- Take 2 stick of carrot.
- Get 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of strips of bacon.
- Take 1 of shredded mozarella.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 of chopped basil.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille with Bacon:
- Cut vegetables into flat circles.
- Grease baking pan and lay out the vegetables one kind after another. This recipe will make 2 layers using a small baking pan..
- Once all vegetables are laid down, add seasoning on top – salt, pepper, herbs. Make sure to spread evenly..
- Top with strips of bacon and then add the cheeses..
- Bake covered with foil for 15 mins at 356°F. Remove cover and broil for 10 more mins to brown the cheese on top..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille with Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.