Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. You can have baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- Take 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- You need of Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- You need of Melted margarine.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp of canned in corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese(optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.