Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheddar baked chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar baked chicken recipe. To make cheddar baked chicken you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar baked chicken:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 cups of thick shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 package of mac and cheese powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Cheddar baked chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk, in another bowl toss together shredded cheese, mac and cheese powder, and taco seasoning..
- Cut chicken in half so you have 4 pieces.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg/milk mixture, then press the chicken in the cheese mixture to coat all sides..
- Place chicken onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find this Cheddar baked chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.