Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Wedding soup my style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wedding soup my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wedding soup my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wedding soup my style recipe. To cook wedding soup my style you need 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Wedding soup my style:
- Get 1/2 cup of orzo.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- Use Cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- Use 2 of cooked chicken breast chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide Bag of frozen carrots and peas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt or so.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mrs dash.
Steps to make Wedding soup my style:
- On the stove over medium heat add the olive oil put onion cook for few minutes and the garlic add the orzo cook it let it get little color then add the cook chicken and 4 cups of water and let it boil till the orzo get fluffy.
- Add the spices and the 4 cups of chicken stock and the spinach and frozen vegetables cook for another 10 minutes enjoy.
If you find this Wedding soup my style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.