Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe. To make marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej:
- Use 2 kg of chicken breasts, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- Get of For the marinade:.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 4 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- Get 1 pinch of mastic gum, if available.
Steps to make Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej:
- In a large bowl, place the chicken strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the chicken and its marinade to a baking tray. Place the tray in the oven, at medium heat, for 30 to 40 min or until the chicken is tender..
- Serve the chicken shawarma with garlic cream, fried potatoes and pickles..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'garlic cream' under my profile..
If you find this Marinated and baked chicken strips – shawarma djej recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.