Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek peas cream curry/ Methi malai mutter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek peas cream curry/ Methi malai mutter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek peas cream curry/ methi malai mutter recipe. You can cook fenugreek peas cream curry/ methi malai mutter using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek peas cream curry/ Methi malai mutter:
- Use 3 cups of fenugreek leaves cleaned.
- Prepare 2 cups of peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli, ginger, garlic paste.
- Get 1 bowl of fresh milk cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam Masala.
Steps to make Fenugreek peas cream curry/ Methi malai mutter:
- First in a pan boil fenugreek leaves and peas for 10 minutes,drain excess water and wash it so that leaves remain green..
- In a pan heat oil add asafoetida and bay leaf and cumin seeds and let it crackle…
- Now add chopped onion and let it cook add chilli, ginger, garlic paste and add garam Masala and cook.
- Add boiled fenugreek leaves and peas and salt and cook for 15 minutes. Now add sugar..
- Now lastly add cream and cook for 5 minutes…
- Serve it hot with roti.
If you find this Fenugreek peas cream curry/ Methi malai mutter recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.