Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can have baked ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Take 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 small of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow squash.
- Use 3 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish..
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara.
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything..
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.